"His will is always perfect"

A king once had a slave who, in all circumstances said: "My king, do
Not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no
mistakes..." 
One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked
the king, the slave managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent
his majesty losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude,
the King said; "if God was good, I would not have been attacked and
lost one finger!" The slave replied: "Despite all these things,I
can only tell you that God is good and everything he does is perfect,
He is never wrong!" Outraged by the response, the king ordered the
arrest of his slave. 
Later, he left for another hunt and was captured
by savages who made human sacrifices. In the altar, the savages found
out that the king didn't have one finger in place so he was released
because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods...
On his return to the palace, he authorized the release of his slave
saying; "My dear,God was really good to me! I was almost killed but
for lack of a single finger I was let go! But I have a question: if
God is so good, why did He allow me put you in jail?" His reply: "My
king, if I had gone with you, I would have been sacrificed for you
because I have no missing finger." 
Remember, everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong... Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that nothing is random,
and that everything has a purpose... God knows why he chose you to
receive this message. 
No matter how you feel, Get up, Dress up and Show up

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts